In an earlier post I wrote earlier I had stated how important it would be that the shirt remains an All-White strip. The All-White strip is as much a club icon as Don Revie and Billy Bremner. Fan of our Yorkshire based club today received the official release of the new home kit and here it is:
Here we have the behind the scenes video of the Photo shoot:
Here are just a few of them:
The new #lufc kit is awful.
— Arron Scott Marshall (@ArronSMarshall) April 24, 2013
I quite like the new #lufc kit, was hoping it would be all white though.
— Paul (@9aulH) April 24, 2013
Leeds's new shirt looks like a pack of regal! #shit #lufc
— DMC3 (@TheRealDmac_) April 24, 2013
Absolutely LOVE the new Leeds kit. I think the stripe gives it a new dimension. Why complain? Our colours and our badge<3 fresh start. #LUFCAs you can see it appears that we have found ourselves our very own "Marmite Kit", our fans either love it or hate it!
— Ryan-Kay (@RyzinhoUK) April 24, 2013
Despite the majority of supporters that for the time being are sharing their disgust at the shirt, predomintaly all the bad point are reguarding the stripe down the center.
In some ways the shirt does draw some similarities with an expensive American car of sorts:
Share your views below...


No comments:
Post a Comment