Sunday, 21 April 2013

Welcome, Hello, Lets Kick Off

Hello there,

Welcome to our brand new blog, you found us deep amongst the many, many, many other fansites and fan blogs out there, well done guys for doing just that.

This post is our very, very first message to all you Leeds United fans out there, and we all know that there are loads of us out there. This blog will join the many other blog out there in the wild of the internet, and this is an excellent thing, it is a good thing that there are so many out there, it simply shows people how strong our fan base, the clubs fan base really is.



With this being our first post, I will now take the time to introduce our Blog and also myself.

A Kick Up The Byram: This blog is a Leeds United fan blog, it will be sharing the views of myself and other members of the team. The site came about after I found myself getting bored of just reading other peoples views, I wanted to find a way to share my views as well.

So I came up with "A Kick Up The Byram" this site will now allow for me to do just that, a way to share my views with other fans. The name by now, many of you will have noticed is a play on words to our very own wonder kid "Sam Byram", without whom this season could have been so very different.



Matt Patten: Now onto myself, well what can I tell you? I am simply a 19 year old Leeds United fan from Birmingham currently studying away at college. while catching any Leeds game I can. Despite my young age and unadvantagous location, I am still a strong supporter, untempted to stray from our very own Yorkshire Giant.

From when I was a small child I was told the stories about Billy Bremner, Don Revie, and Brian Clough, even though I never got to live these events first hand my family made sure I never had to miss out on the Whites famous history.


Now that's all the formalities done with, now on with the ramblings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-54117892-3